Monday, February 20, 2012

190212

~dunknow what went wrong or what so ever. ai still love you ! ;'( ai wont want to say out but ai can just do lithis . ai cume akan doakan you selamat and study well and take care , you are always in my heart , :') . ai ryduu you saje and yea its been 2years my feelings never fade although you hurt me badly on our 1year anniversary . ai still remember every lil thing ! and took me 1year to contact you back . ai known ai went to in relationship but its was bad . ai cant seem to get away . ai can speak when ai in contact with your eyes , its like ai saww everything what am ai thinking of being witt you agaain . ai still love your sweetness and your pretty eyes ! ;'(
and hugg you and hear your heatbeat , ai just speachless . and you deny me saying ai cried . okaay , ai wanted to but nahs , ai wont wan to show , like for what , do you even know why ?. and yeaa , if ai were to cried , you will feel baad on your bdy itself . so ai guess itsokay.. :']
ai think you and your peragai masih same , suker benki ppn pedih saying ''i tak boleh text you selalu , sekali kali jek . taw '' dulu mase kyte berpacaran , pun you did say lithis , oh wait mase tu is takboleh jumper sbb 0level . haish . see ai told you ai remeberrrr ! what do yu expt when a girl love u tt deeply and you give her so much to remeber..............
it might be ; ''I hate when old feelings come back, that you thought had gone away...''Maybe I'm over you. Maybe I've moved on. Maybe I like someone else. Maybe, I'm just a really good liar.''

No comments:

Post a Comment