Wednesday, July 11, 2012

insecure .

hello;p 
dunknow where to start uhh.
boyf aku dah tak text lagy, idk why
atiq , hes back , seronoh laa . okay , i nak meet hym soon , before my bdy , dyer nak kasy i present la. taaaaaaaapy , skrg dher tak reply....
se mane busy pun he still need to text me whaat . what kind of guy is he ? seriously , i tak phm laaa.... 
if you dunwan talk to me , nor answering my call's and replying my text. why eh ? i dun understand. your leaving , and u dun even wan to spend tyme with me ? oh, i got it , want me see yu nextyear ker? wahduh , so cruel ! 
if you treat me like your enemry , can tell me why ? haish . peragaaai perrrrrrrrrrrrr ! 
do you think of me now ?? if really  u wan to avoid me or make me ur enemry , can tell whaat. 
seriouslyyy , how to not think , if everything is negative ? haishh , seriouslyy . mcm maneq nyh ?  
ohh im nothing to you ker ? 
atiq , yu suker , buat i rase insecure ! ><
taper , patience is the answer , perhap , i tgu . ;'> althought i hate waiting , but if it worth it then shall waaaaaaait. ;'> 

 bdyy ai daa dkt nyh , nak present taw.
hmmm , sissy called , asked to sleep over , 
steamboat uh . best nyhh. 
rudyyyyyy dtg ruma perhap ? naq3 ? hehehe. ;D 
guddnye for noww. keep smiling.
we shall see. ;/      

No comments:

Post a Comment