Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I HAD ENOUGH !

it really make me piss . i dun understand why , do you do this to me ? you look so fine without me.? i wonder this is how you hurt , me lithis .? sholdent be too patiecer to you. i shld had give up earlier. yeah , i regret much, i damm you very much.. maybe i was wrong. i didnt know it will endup lithis. maybe i wasent the gurl , your looking for. maybe i wasent good enuf ;'< i shouldent be to awesome , to enter your life. eyh , seriously , am i important ? m i your gurlfriend?  your fb really getting increse , wow , reallyh intersrting la fuuck! do you miss me like i do ? i guess no hhuh ?from le 30sept till now 30oct , no text from you . eh , kyte slient break ehy ? wtf , dah kenape. maybe we shld be just parttime , so i wont be too hurt lithis . i was wrong. im sorry. i was too exticed to gett attch to yu , bt i didnt know thT this would , happen . i really meyesal . bt how m i getting this away. im too patice to wait for you , bt this is how i get treated , cheated on my bad. ehy , i understand la , yg you NS tapy , aku inscre shey. what if you get more pretty gurl then me , then can yu anythime maen dyer . i know la , i dun give you my thigy , becase , i dnwan kena label , and lose my face. akh taknak. diri aku malu. aku bkn ppn shiyal shey. 
maybe mmg kena ginie. im better off alone. taqperlah , im not good enuf. well i know where i sttand.;'>
let me cry for the last time . take me away . let me face this alnoe. cause you dn need me. okaay . 
i gonna start a new beinning, so let's SMILE


  

No comments:

Post a Comment