Friday, November 16, 2012

I hate acting like I don't care when it's really tearing me up inside.

can i start crusing hym ???? 
im here still hurting... 
baby , i dun know how , i want it back will aie ?
 - i dream of rudy lil dirty sercet , i mean how kental or so whatever , i was there. hahaha. okaay itu sangatt pelik . its on wednesday 14 night. then today , 15 night , dreamt aboutt kak anie , dreamt about hym. how cheated he was behide me , then i was like running away. then , saw some hot cute guys. then nmpk kak anie. okaayy mcm3 actually. liddat only i remember. 
 nowday , everytime i wake up i would feel very sleepy. ermmmmm , penat , nagging everytime mum, 
  let's get what i want blog. 
 - arep if i count kan kite dah 1yr , kkay , lol , are we still? i dnknow la , and he text me for 3days thn dah stop, merepek nyh....
- faizz dunwan reply my text per , i miss you .. 
- the quetion is now , should i be waiting , or get over it ?? i dunwant say gudbye. why must you leave me hangging ? i desrerve someone better ker ? hais , is there any 3rd party ? i dn understand. im lonely. ><''
 i really cant petend anymore , that im okay wit you doing tis to me. please dont take my paticence for granted. im too emocially.. i wanna cryy la.


sudah lah , i nak start with my busyness. maybe , i gonna send mgs to his acct. tgu jek .
okaaaaaaaaaaaay . ~

No comments:

Post a Comment